CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
As of 19th July 2021 (level 0) Scottish Government still requires General Practice and other healthcare settings to use the following rules.
- contact by telephone in the first instance, this means all consultations will initially be a telephone call- then if the GP feels you need to be seen an appointment will be made for you.
- screening of all patients for COVID 19 symptoms prior to a Face to Face consultation.
- Wearing of face covering -unless clinically exempt
- wearing of PPE for all clinical staff.
- 2m distancing rule still applies
As numbers continue to be high and to reduce the risk to staff and vulnerable patients please support Kildrum Medical Practice by complying with the guidance .
ALL PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS WILL BE PROCESSED AS NORMAL AND THEY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR REQUESTED PHARMACY. PLEASE ENSURE YOU PROVIDE SUFFICIENT TIME FOR THESE TO BE PROCESSED AND SENT TO THE PHARMACY WE REQUIRE 48 HOURS TO PROCESS IN THE SURGERY.
ONLY DESPERATELY URGENT PRESCRIPTIONS CAN BE COLLECTED FROM THE SURGERY.
ALL SICK LINES WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU OR POSTED TO YOU UNTIL THE CRISIS IS OVER.
IF YOU HAVE DEVELOPED SYMPTOMS YOU SHOULD CONTACT NHS24 ON FREEPHONE 111
FOR ADVICE AND REASSURANCE ON CORONAVIRUS CONTACT NHS INFORM ON WWW.NHSINFORM.SCOT/CORONAVIRUS OR CORONA VIRUS THE HELPLINE ON 0800 028 2816.