Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Heart disease
- Cervical smears
- Maternity services
- Child health and immunisations
- Minor surgery
- Well Woman/Well Man
- Travel Advice and immunisation - Please note that travel advice and immunisations are no longer provided by the practice. Travel vaccines are provided by local pharmacies and not all immunisations are available, please consult your local pharmacy for clarification
- Flu vaccines , pneumococcal and Shingles vaccines-are no longer given in practice. Centralised clinics organised by the health board will arrange your vaccines when you are due these.
We also currently hold contracts with Lanarkshire Health Board to provide the following “Enhanced Services”.
- Regular monitoring by blood and urine - for patients on a range of drugs.
- Confidential screening for Hepatitis B and C - for any patient considered to be at risk.