Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Heart disease
- Family planning - excluding the fitting of IUCD's
- Cervical smears
- Maternity services
- Child health and immunisations
- Minor surgery
- Well Woman/Well Man
- Travel Advice and immunisation - not all immunisations are available from your GP, please ask our practice nurse for details.
We also currently hold contracts with Lanarkshire Health Board to provide the following “Enhanced Services”
- Annual flu immunisation programme - for the elderly and those at clinical risk.
- Regular monitoring by blood and urine - for patients on a range of drugs.
- A Methadone substitution programme - in conjunction with Lanarkshire Community Addiction Service.
- Confidential screening for Hepatitis B and C - for any patient considered to be at risk.